Major Oil Derivatives
Midstream oil & gas
Base oil G I
15th Global Oil&Gas Turkey (formerly known as TUROGE), 16 - 17 March 2016, Ankara Turkey
is engaged in the business of energy trading and has global market coverage through its network of affiliates and agencies in Middle East.
The company is capable of managing in-house every aspect of trading including trade negotiations, structured financing and risk management, physical movement of cargoes and storage.
The Company currently engages in trade, in its own right as principal, and in joint venture collaborations with strategic partners.
Major Oil Derivatives
Oil Derivatives and Petroleum products are useful materials derived from crude oil (petroleum) as it is processed in oil refineries. Unlike petrochemicals, which are a collection of well-defined usually pure chemical compounds, petroleum products are complex mixtures. The majority of petroleum is converted to petroleum products, which includes several classes of fuels like LPG, D2, Mazut, Naphtha, Base oil , Bitumen and … .
Petrochemicals are chemical products derived from petroleum. Some chemical compounds made from petroleum are also obtained from other fossil fuels, such as coal or natural gas, or renewable sources such as corn or sugar cane.
The two most common petrochemical classes are olefins (including ethylene and propylene) and aromatics (including benzene, toluene and xylene isomers). Oil refineries produce olefins and aromatics by fluid catalytic cracking of petroleum fractions. Chemical plants produce olefins by steam cracking of natural gas liquids like ethane and propane. Aromatics are produced by catalytic reforming of naphtha. Olefins and aromatics are the building-blocks for a wide range of materials such as solvents, detergents, and adhesives. Olefins are the basis for polymers and oligomers used in plastics, resins, fibers, elastomers, lubricants, and gels.
Primary petrochemicals are divided into three groups depending on their chemical structure:
• Olefins includes ethylene, propylene, and butadiene. Ethylene and propylene are important sources of industrial chemicals and plastics products. Butadiene is used in making synthetic rubber.
• Aromatics includes benzene, toluene, and xylenes. Benzene is a raw material for dyes and synthetic detergents, and benzene and toluene for isocyanates MDI and TDI used in making polyurethanes. Manufacturers use xylenes to produce plastics and synthetic fibers.
• Synthesis gas is a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen used to make ammonia and methanol. Ammonia is used to make the fertilizer urea and methanol is used as a solvent and chemical intermediate.
During the recent decades, polymer packaging has become one of the main methods of packaging. Durability, long shelf-life and low price are the main factors of improvement of plastic packaging.
SpidaGroup is supplying raw materials and equipments related to this field. Below items are some of the items which we are handling now:
Perform Injection machines with variable capacities
Blow molding machines
Petrochemical raw materials such as PET, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PS, PP, EPS, for manufacturing PET bottle, bottle cap and container grade
Midstream oil & gas
Supplying Piping Materials and Equipments for Oil & Gas Projects:
"SPIDA Group" with more than 20 years experience in international business is capable of supplying midstream and downstream piping materials and equipments for Oil & Gas projects from Chinese, Korean, Turkish and European origins, considering demands of clients for the sake of vendors from Approved Vendor Lists (AVLs).
We are working with reliable partners specialized in engineering and worldwide sourcing power, so we can supply many kinds of steel products, components, parts and equipments for Oil ,Gas, Petrochemical, Offshore and Water related projects.
Generally, our major field of working in Oil & Gas department is as below:
- VALVES: Ball Valve / Check Valve / Globe Valve / Control Valve / Butterfly Valve, MOV (Motor Operated Valve)
- PIPE: SMLS/LSAW/SSAW/HSAW/EFW/ERW,(C.S, SS)
- STEEL PLATE AND SHEET / STEEL STRUCTURE
- FITTING / FLANGE
CopyRight © 2013 SpidaGroup